Monday, October 20, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Wow it's really just flying by, I havent even decided what I want to be for halloween yet!? I was going to be the pink power ranger but I couldn't find the costume in a size that would fit me. Which made me very sad, seeing as how i'm on this whole pink rampage it would have worked nicely but no... recently i've been stuffing my face full of candy corn. It happens around this time every year, I get the taste for it and I will eat it until i'm sick and then I wont want it again till next year. It's some sort of weird ritual thing...I dont understand it either.

I spent some time outside Last week some time when it was actually nice outside which was weird because I was almost used to being cold (almost but not quite) so me and my friends took to the woods to see the water before it got to snowy to go to our spot. We have this little spot by the scarborough bluffs that looks out onto the water from a strange part of the city. It's actually a really cool spot to take pictures of the water and stuff. Hopefully I can go back before it starts to snow. Maybe around halloween...who knows

No comments: