Monday, November 3, 2008

On the road to Nowheresville

So, It seems like i've been gone for a while, but really i've always been here. Reading what other people have to say when I get the time, but that's all I seemed to have time for. never really any writing. i have two essays to hand in today and another due on friday then I have many other things to do and write and it's just a hard hard week. And I cant believe that it's november already! I can't believe it soooo much that I forgot to buy the november pass on the go bus. Which in itself is problematic seeing as how now that i'm at school (i was short 30cents to get here) I have no real way of getting home...which sucks. but I will have to buy it before the store closes.

sigh.

I wish I didnt have to come to class...they are saying that there might be a strike of somesort and in that case i have my fingers crossed.

No comments: