Friday, October 3, 2008

Brrr...it's cold in here.

I hate winter.
I hate cold.
I hate being cold in winter.
I think I hate being cold more then I hate anything else. I would rather loose some toes then spend the rest of my life being cold. Which is sad, because I really like my toes...they are cute and stubby....but I digress. When I woke up this morning I already knew it was cold, my bedroom has a way of copying what the weather is like outside...except for maybe snow. I would cry if it snowed in my room. Anyway, I have come to the conclusion that I need to start getting ready for winter, before I wake up one morning with no boots and there's a foot of snow outside. You may laugh at this but it happened to me last year. So I've rummaged out the wool sweaters, brought out the tights and have strongly considered buying snow pants...I refuse to be cold this winter. I know it will still happen...but I'd like to think I've gotten the edge on winter...who knows...we'll see how well the boot buying goes...


'3'

1 comment:

Krista said...

It's freezing here too, if it's below 20 it's bloody winter to me. And I'm not even ready for it.

I bet you could bring snow pants back/