Thursday, October 9, 2008

Over and done now back to normal

Ray's wedding was good My hair looked good and I was quite happy with the way everything went. I had to wear orange, it didnt look bad but I Think I will avoid wearing orange for a little while...if not forever.

The girl in the black and white dress had a nice one, i really liked it. but somehow I dont think people would allow their wedding party to wear black...I would but I guess I'm a different kind of person then most. This is what the wedding looked like, I was freezing my fucking ass off...

These arent my photo's...most of them are my sisters....my camera sucks! I need a knew one Badly DX...
Meh O___o

1 comment:

Krista said...

My bro's wife, Kelly had her bridesmaids wearing black.. it looked pretty nice actually, I wish I got some photos to show you but I'm sure they'll surface sooner or later. Your dress is so vibrant, I love it it suits you.

ps, i want your hair.