Friday, February 6, 2009

spandex groupie language for naked heavy people

I love fridge word magnets. I was at my friends house and was messing around with them...you cant's see all of them but I took pictures of some of them...the one that made me laugh the most was "spandex groupie language for naked heavy people" the word people got cut off in the picture, but I thought it was funny. I think everyone should have these things on their fridge; I mean really, why else do I go to see people if not to play with the amusing little nic-nacks they have on their fridges?!

We then spent 2 hours making home fries because I wanted fries and we didnt want to leave the house because it was sooooooo cold out. But in my defence they were fucking good and not as salty as McDonalds. So all in all i'd say it was good times....


yumm.

No comments: