Friday, February 27, 2009

I was cleaning out my closets and I found my ex...

I never really realized how much clothes I have, I think I could a different outfit ever day (that includes shoes) for like two months and not wear the same thing twice. that may even include changing for night wear. So i'm cleaning out my closets. But not really because I'm still keeping everything just moving it to a bin under my bed. I just bought a new groggy sweater, that's more like a fall jacket then anything else. It's so warm and was only 15$ from Winners...I love that store! It's like a cheap girls heaven!

I even like the colors. I have plenty of black sweaters, but none like that one. But then again, I would say something like that to justify me owning it.
These shoes I found again after not know where they were for almost two years, they were under my bed. Thing is I've never worn them. I bought them from H&M years ago and didn't like them as much as I did in the store by time I got them home. They are cute, just not really what I wanted. I bought them because they were on sale not because I actually planed on wearing them...which is probably why I have so much shit. I am going to give them to Raymi if she wants them. Or anyone else if they want them. They are a size 9...yes I have big feet. My friends aren't really hightop kind of people. I think they are so cute....just haven't worn them. and now I have a billion shoes and probabl will never wear them. which is sad.

I have a cardign addiction. that is the same style in three different colors. I think I should join a group. Cardigns Anonimous or something. "My name is Odett and I'm addicted to Cardigns." I think there's a shoppers anonimous...but I would miss all the meetings because I'd be to busy trying to buy an outfit that made me look like I was ready to stop shopping...

In other news my ex boyfriend (josh) sent me an email for my birthday, I may have mentioned it...or not. But we started talking again, and I told him I was single...which turn out to be not such a great idea. I figured since he lived far enough away that sort of information wouldn't really matter to him, apparently I was wrong. He told me he wanted to get back together and that he hasn't stopped thinking about since we broke up (5 years ago). Now I may or may not have changed much in that time, but I dont know if I would date him again. I mean there was a reason we broke up in the first place...but I dont want to say that I don't want to talk to him because I do, he's a good person to have as a friend...but I know he's a pretty alright boyfriend...yeah just alright. But in his defence, he could have changed his stubborn ways and would make an awsome boyfriend now....but I dont know...and I dont know if I want to find out. I've made my self a strict outline as to which guys I will date, and the main thing is they have to be busy! I don't like being bothered all day by text messages and phone calls. I have things to do and I would really like it if he did do. Josh has never really been the busy type. Anyway, that's it for now...maybe more later...


1 comment:

liz said...

Size 9 isn't big anymore, it's totally become the "norm" size. I say this because I'm a size 9, and it's super hard to find that it nowadays.