Thursday, February 5, 2009

Selling souls to the fashion gods, my lord I have an addiction

I had a little time on my hands (as well as money) so I went to the mall, which was a bad move in it's self. I have a serious shopping addiction. I used to think it was just lack of will power for cheap stuff, but no. It is a full blown addiction. There is something wrong with me I swear! I was in winners, (again another poor choice of judgement) and I say this bag:
Unfortunatly, I already knew Winners had these bags. The first time I spotted it, it was 88$ or aleast that's what the tag said the winners price was 49.99$ which in my books is still to much for a bag! But as luck would have it, this day that I had money was the day that this bag was 26$. I resisted, if only for a short while, and made it back to my car before I gave in went back and bought it. I dont have anything that colour. But I'm sure I will have no issues carrying it regardless. It was agood price, but now i'm broke. I have a serious problem. Then I realized that I need to shoes for work just because I was tired of wearing my boots while i was there, and I found these:
In my defence they were only 5$! however, I ended up leaving without getting shoes to wear to work. So whatever small victory was gainned from these shows was lost at the fact that I have to wair till next week friday (pay day) till I can buy the shoes I want which may not be on sale by time I get there, or (like so many other things in my shopping life) may not come in my size.
I really need to stop spending. I'm going to see that movie Confessions of a shopaholic...I think I could really identify with the character.

No comments: