Friday, February 13, 2009

13 year old father; What the fuck?

I decided to be more involved in shit. So, I'm going to do my best to get a good "what the fuck?" in at least once a week. So for what should be a wonderfully unlucky friday; I read this morning about a charming 13 year old boy and his 15 year old slag who just popped out a bundle of joy. The kids voice hasn't even broken yet!?I'm surprised his nads have even dropped far enough down to allow for baby-making juice! He can't even legally drive and yet somehow someone thought it was a good idea to tell him how to make babies...I say that 15 year old had alot of to do with it. My mother always warned me about girls like her...well she didn't really warn me but if she knew about it before hand she would have! I feel like that Juno movie will be blamed for this...which is ashame I liked that movie.
(picture from http://dlisted.com/) Now I failed Biology in grade 11 but Life Science was no different. How the fuck did that kid, he just barely makes 4 feet, gather up enough juice to make a baby? I can't even make waffles?! If you want to read all about this debocal you can go to the sun uk site: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2233878.ece; I don't know about you but I personally have an issue with it. I guess kids can have kids, biologically they seem to be quite able too... and who knows, that boy (cuz that's what he is) could be the worlds best father and get one of those cups with the big #1 on it and a macaroni tie! But just in case someone should keep child services on speed dial....

1 comment:

Abbie Road said...

WOW!!!!!! frickin insne....