Monday, February 2, 2009

...And then I remembered why I don't come to this class.

So, I'm sitting in my philosophy class with mixed feelings about being back. A part of me is quite glad to be back but another part of me is a little pissed off about having wasted 3 months sitting on my ass trying to teach myself shit I didnt know to begin with. I think York is that feeling you get just before you puke. That weird bitter taste in your mouth that forces you to spit and gag...yeah that right there...that's york. What makes it worse is that I paid for it. I paid my hard earned dollers to leave this place every day with the taste of bile in my mouth.

good times.


I'm just a little bitter right now. Perhaps there will be a happier post later...anything will be better then this...I need a coffee. >___<

2 comments:

Krista said...

I heard a bunch of students are demanding 12% of their tuition back, is this true? And would it be possibe? I know I'd be wondering where my precious school money were going if I wasn't in class.

Odett said...

Yeah that is true, But I doubt we'll be getting it. unfortunatly I dont think it would actually be possible as while the strike was going on the school was losing money so they dont really have much to give back to the thousand or so students who were off. I definitly want money back, I worked to hard for it to not!