Thursday, March 26, 2009

I think even Maury isn't shocked, I know I'm not!

A while back I mention the toddler (he's 13 for the record) and his chick who managed to do what all my sex-ed teachers warned me about. Chantelle Stedman (who was "apparently" a 15yr old virgin at the time) got knocked up with baby alfie's baby. well according to the mirror in the UK said that our little Alfie is not actually the daddy. I guess that Chantelle wasn't a virgin after all. oh what a tangled web she weaved....anywho, they broke the piggy bank and came up with 300 pounds to get the test.

dear sweet baby alfie said this to the newspapers (hopefully they didn't interrupt his nap time...) Before he took the test, he said: “I didn’t know about DNA tests before but mum explained it’s when they do a swab in your mouth and it tells if you’re the dad. So if I have it, they can all shut up.” okay kid, If you dont know what a DNA test is you probably shouldn't be porking girls with your meat stick... I do like the fact that he loves the baby, there are alot of grown-up parents who hate their babies but nonetheless, perhaps this is a good lesson for the teens of UK land; Juno was just a movie, and that being a teen pregger isnt as glamours as perhaps we all pretend it is...

1 comment:

Abbie Road said...

wow and i thought there was more drama on the Hills..

poor baby Alfie, in a way i really hope its not his child but we all know he is going to devastated.. the world does that need another broken hearted fucked-up asshole on the prowl or maybe he'll be more conscious on who he lays with.....the future will only tell.. very interesting...lol