Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Don't hit kids! no seriously..they'll hit you back!

When did kids stop being kids and become UFC fighters? This little peice of gold is from a video posted on myspace (the down fall of society I tell you) from a girl fight in Jacksonville, Florida. Apparently, "There was no school staff there during that long period of time and I guess the most disappointing part was all this mob that gathered around, laughing about these bad manners and poor judgement," school board member Stan Jordan told First Coast News' Erich Spivey. If I was a teacher I wouldn't get in the middle of that, get my ass kicked by some 12 year kid? that would not be good for my street cred. None the less, this is just one of many little shit head kids kick the fuck out of each other. why? I have no idea. when I was in school we had maybe 2 or 3 fights, but they were always warrented. If you did something that deserved an ass beating you got an ass beating; however, we took it down the street on the school yeard of it's self. Granted there was no camera phones when I was in school. I still had the Save By the Bell shoulder strap deals when I got my first phone. But I feel like this thing is getting a little out of hand.

Why are kids so mad? As a social worker I want to say it's the parents fault. I want to say that they weren't hugged enough or maby dad wasn't there, mom works to much...but really, Parenting is hard shit! I was a handful but I wasn't even that bad...especally in relation to todays little assholes. It would be hard to handle these kids, especally when we've stopped beating our kids...but I wouldn't hit them now, they'd hit you back! I'm pretty sure red pants there is just looking for attention...I don't think she gets enough hugs. But lets be honest, If I was her mom I wouldn't hug her...she might kick me in the stomich.

No comments: