Monday, March 23, 2009

Everyone has one why not you?

I'm talking about foreign babies. With the news that Madonna is getting her self a brand new black baby I've decdied that maybe we should all get one. Adopting kids from other countries is the new gucci bag, everyone wants one but only the really rich can have them. Don't get me wrong I'm all about adoption, anyone who wants to take care of kids that are in a bad situation is alright with me but these kids have been there all along, why now? why does only Bono care without having to drag the kids through the media and blood money that is hollywood?
This could completely only be me, but I would want to give that kid an education. hugs and a snack pack or two, but what happens to the rest of the town? what happens to his brothers or sisters? cousins? MOTHER? when does the colonialism stop? Sorry I'm just really bitter this morning. There will be a much happier post later...promis!

2 comments:

Abbie Road said...

you have a point there when these kids are taken from their family, in a way its like they have died...i would love to adopt a kid too but it's only better when they don't have any living relatives to provide for them and they can't do it themselves...

i wish madonna and bono would adopt me i'm willing to be adopting and trust me my parents wont mind one bit....lol

Krista said...

I'm adopted and so glad it wasn't by a crazy celeb during a crazy baby/adopting fad. They're trying to create little celeb armies... just a theory.