Saturday, March 21, 2009

I need, I want..I will

I need to clean my room.
I need to finish my readings.
I need to wash my hair
I need to do my laundry
I need to buy shampoo
I need to sweap the floor
I need to start my paper
I need to clean my car
I need to get a life

I want to eat some ice cream
I want to watch the city
I want to go to the mall
I want to buy a new bag
I want to go back to sleep
I want to paint
I want to dye my hair
I want to paint my nails
I want to go to a party
I want to eat fancy food
I want a new cell phone
I want to get a life.

I will clean my room
I will wash the car...at some point
I will go back to sleep
I will paint my nails
I will start my paper...at some point
I will do my readings
I will get a life......maybe.

1 comment:

carrie said...

sometimes, i get ambitious enough to paint my nails, but then later in the day, realize i've only done one hand!