Friday, November 7, 2008

STRIKE!

Thank you for the extended break York, But all jokes aside...what the fuck do I do now?

I'm still going about school like business as usual; I study on saturdays, do my readings on the day that I actually have that class, and finishing up assignments. And trust me, it's not like i'm not thankful for this break! I really needed some sleep and time to catch up on some things...like sleep. But I wonder how long this shit will last for? I mean....How long can anyone really stay mad? No T.A's they're really not going to give you everything you ask for. I asked for stuff from York all the time and I get jack shit and i'm paying to be there, at least you guys get paid. I would love for this strike thing to go on for a while but in all seriousness, i've got shit to do and I need to get it done. The money that I paid for that stupid peice of paper that is going to "get me a job" cost alot more then 5 or so days worth of a strike. And it seems that no matter what educational era i'm running through i end up with a strike. I had like 3 when i was in grade school, there was 2 in highschool , I had another 1 in college and now this. I was just ment to have unschedualed breaks in school time. That is my destiny...and I guess I will just have to take it....anyone want to play laser quest on monday? i wont be doing anything...

we could be those people! look how cool they look in those super uncomfortable vests! all SciFi and shit! we could have those vest, we could be that cool....we could be heros, if for only one day...sorry i got carried away there....but yeah, I call dibs on the chick with the hair....wait.... is that even a girl?

No comments: