Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm hurting...bad.

I hurt my back and my hip, and I feel like such a weirdo. I have a limp and everything. My doctor gave me some meds to help with the pain and it mostly just puts me to sleep. I have no idea how it happened. like I said before I really havent been doing much. and now i've been doing even less...
I need more blogs to read. If you know any good ones let me know, I will add them to my blog roll and spend my time being crippled and interested in other peoples lives; especally since I wont be doing very much of anything on my own in the next little while.

I'm so glad I have TV in my room...life would be so lonley without Oprah and Ellen...

2 comments:

Lemei said...

eeee.. i hope you get well soon. i would've suggested going out from your last post, but maybe another time. if you want you can always add me on facebook if you have it or you can email me, lemeikoo@hotmail.com. i don't know any new blogs as i've been out of the loop for a while. hmm, let's see, screetus is fun to read.

Krista said...

Check out my Krista-twin: charmeleonnamedlane.blogspot.com

and my whole blogroll, there's lots of goodreads.

get better soon you poor crippy <3