Friday, September 26, 2008

A night at home

I decided that after work today I was going to come home and hang out. I just happened to come home at the wrong time and my parents were fixing the front of the house (we just had our drive way done) and there was a bunch of extra patches of grass, so I had to help move them. I got bit by like four times, I came in had a shower and now i'm sitting around in the worlds most comfortable robe ever....
I dont remember what the material is called it's almost like towel...except really really soft! I love it! I'm just chilling infront of my baby (my laptop) and waiting for the end of a long day. I actually have TV in my room now... I've the box finally hooked up so I get 300 channels when really I only watch like....5? I watch MTV, Teletoon, CTV, peachtree TV, KTLA. Soo what do I really need with the other 295 channels? beats me but anything is better then watching the spanish channel with that fuzzy snow shit going on...so I'll take what I can get now. I'm tired. I think I've been awake to long. Is that possible?

Oh Blue bear, how cute you are...I love how his nose is a heart. I think anyone would be cute with a heart for a nose....what do you think?

My Laptop, It's all stickered up. Just how I like it...strange thing about the AC/DC sticker, I was walking in the mall and some just handed me a sticker the same day I was talking about people who have stuff from bands that they really dont know much about. and there I go with my AC/DC sticker...I like them, I just know two songs...so I wouldnt say I was a fan...But I guess I am now!?
:P
Odett

No comments: