Tuesday, September 15, 2009

where I went...

So where I have I been? I was having an awsome summer, And I know that I wanted you to be a part of it but here I am now, re grained my septermber footing and ready to take on something... anything...everything. This little baby is Sophia (pronounced: Sofeyeahh) and she's an absolute sweetheart, she turned one this year, she's my cousin. I love her to bits!
I spent most of the summer hanging out with some new people still with my very best friend Thuy, but we added a bunch of guys to our mix so now we have someone what of an entourage. It's odd to actually have so many people to hang out with, anyway, I'm out for now...there will be more later...




2 comments:

Abbie Road said...

right on lady<3! and btw who's that beautiful baby girl.. she is just a sweetheart......

Odett said...

That's my little cousin!
She is to cute for words! That picture is from her first birthday and she was wearing fairy wings but she figured out how to take them off lol...still cute tho!