Monday, September 28, 2009

Up in smoke or a lack there of...



So I quite smoking like 7 days ago, and I'm still getting cravings every now and then....and now.... I didn't think i'd be able to do it at all. I figured I would smell smoke the frist day and just end up smoking agian without even trying. But I made a great effort and at day 7 there really isn't much reason to go back. I enjoyed the extra $10.25 in my pocket this week! I'm kinda hoping that I could last until I dont think about it anymore...

The weather was doing some weird shit today it was rainning and the sun was out and all sort of odd things. like this morning wasnt even that cold and then it got really cold. so odd..so very very odd. meh, global warming..
hmmm.. more later....I'm still in class...

1 comment:

Krista said...

Congrats! I can't imagine what it's like but from what I hear it's a tough battle. Keep at it. :)

PS email me about painting info!