Thursday, January 15, 2009

I said hello, he said come on

Completely random! I was chatting with my friend Thuy who is currently in Miami (i'm very jealous!) about Andre, for anyone who doesn't remember him I met him at school and we became friends, and he's a really sweet guy. But he moved to Costa Rica to take care of his little adopted daugther (because he's super sweet like that XD) and he is one of my good friends! when we first started to talk I was with he who's name shall not be spoken, and so it would never happen as I thought my future was already planed out.
But as it would turn out Andre is in canada! He's here just for the week (he goes back on sunday) so I get to spend a few days with him and hang out! Which will be cool as he is alot of fun to hang out with! However, I am very single...as is he... but he doesnt know i'm single...So i'm stuck in a spot where I need to decided wether or not I tell him i'm single and wouldn't mind hanging out with him when he's here....who knows! There will be pictures!!!

No comments: