Thursday, January 8, 2009

Datings for Dummies

So, I have a date tonight...I know, it really has only been a month since the breakup but I have always been told that it's not good to dwell on the past so I guess it was about time?! But I have been thinking about it alot...I don't really remember how to flirt, I mean after a 4 year relationship I didn't have to be flirty...I'm just going to be as open as possible..I still have some of those dating woes though..... Who knows...I'm not going to far from my house so if anything I can leave on a 'family emergency' whenever I feel like I need to get away...

Wish me luck...I may need it.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I tried dating after I left my 3 year mess of a relationship with no idea on how to flirt or talk to boys.. but it's something that just came back to me over time and I hope that it'll come back to you soon. Best of luck!

Lemei said...

it was very nice meeting you on Friday. Thanks for all the goodies! I hope you enjoy your bracelet.

I have a hard time with flirting too. I still don't fully understand it, but it seems to me if you're with someone who likes you for who you are, that stuff doesn't really matter. To me, a relationship is more about building a friendship with the person instead of flirting. The flirting stuff comes more naturally to me afterwards when i'm comfortable around them as a friend. I hope this helps.