Friday, December 12, 2008

Shopping therapy and concerts

I was still a little sad after the whole break up thing, so today I finally got some money and decided what to do with my self. I went and bought some clothes! there is something about shopping that makes me feel much better. could be the new stuff or it just be that I have a real addiction to owning things. either way I feel a little better.. I bought a dress...It has stars all over it in different shapes and I can't wait to have some place to wear it. I'm thinking new years? or a christmas party? or both!
I'm also going to the metric concert tonight! And I bought the cutest shirt! It says paty monster and has a monster in a part hat XD. I think it's sooooo cute! so, i'm going to wear it tonight...hopefully my camera will do a good job and I will have tons of pictures tonight....

Oh and I almost forgot! my new spongbob socks! They are also cute. I would wear them out right now but they have these little pompom thingso nthe back... It's a little odd a grown women liking spongebob...but you'll get over it i'm sure....

POMPOM!!! How cute is that! I'm going to by more of them, I love socks...I'm not sure why...but I do!There was also a sale at aeropostale, I got two shirts..both very cute! I had a full day of shopping. It's nice to have something to do and time to spend money.... Oh btw, I want to send all of you (my blog friends) a cute homemade christmas gift! If you dont mind you can email me a mailing address and I will send it off! It will be specially made just for you! send it to : Savingzero@gmail.com


1 comment:

Krista said...

Best thing about breakups is feeling the single-sexy feeling. I'm glad you're feeling better about it, keep treatin' yourself!

and I am jeals of you seeing metric.