Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Better now, then before.

So the concert was amazing. I had so much fun! It was my cousin Cheryl, my sister and me. And I got to see The dears, Tokyo Police club and Metric. Good Times! It definitly helped me forget or at least kept my mind on other things. I've managed to turn my "sad" into "mad", I'm more pissed then anything else.... But none the less the concert was great! I wish I had a better camera so I could have gotten better shots but the ones I got are fine for concert...

Tokyo Police club shirt, This one was the only one that came in an Xs...So this is the one I got. I like it but they had others that I liked more...just didnt come in my size DX

I love this metric shirt...It makes me more happy then then any shirt really should.


anyway, not much else to say right now..maybe more later!

No comments: