Thursday, June 11, 2009

It's Summer...

It's good to be getting out these days. I'm feeling so rested! It's awsome! I have so many things I want to do this summer. So far I've been to two Patio's since they've open and I intend on being on more... I can't wait till fringe fest. If anyone is going and wants to see shows let me know! I will basically be living downtown toronto then, so you will have trouble finding me (Raymi I can bring you your shoes and other things I found that you might want lol)

more later...

1 comment:

Abbie Road said...

hey lady<3!... i see we're going through the same dilemma... keep your head up and i'm going to do the same..i would love to chill with you.. are there any weekend festivals you think you might attend?.. oh and if you want to chill in the New York area All points West seems like fun<3!.....lol